Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 2, 2010

36 Weeks


So this week I am 36 weeks! We are really excited to know that in a few weeks we will be seeing our little girl! I am now having weekly doctors appointments (only reminding me of the little time we have left). Yesterday's appointment went great, I did have a size check ultrasound and they are estimating her currently at 5 pounds 15 ounces (keyword estimating). The doctor is very pleased with her weight and being that I'm 36 weeks he says he would be fine from here if I went into labor! He isn't locking himself in but he says he is anticipating me to go early but.... you never know, when she is ready she is ready. She is also a Glover and we all know that we can run late :) Not a long update just an update. I will be posting one soon on our amazing baby shower and her room which is ready if she comes but we are still working on it. You have a little sneak peek at the crib from the picture but there will be more later :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see more pics!! And, I have a present for you, but I need to know her NAME first!! :)

Debbie said...

Great photo! I'm so excited to see that little sweet girl in her beautiful crib/room! <3