Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I thought I'd be better at this :)

Ok so I know I promise a lot to be better but I guess life just takes over, time flies and things don't get done as often as you'd hoped :)

Since my last post life has been fun-filled and busy as usual. I'm going to try to sum things up (if that's possible for me).....

In late May early June we went on a wonderful Liby family cruise for 7 nights! We cruised to the western caribbean with Grandma Sharon and husband Bob, Gus and Debbie, Bob and Cheryl, Allison and Chris and Pat (missing Kari!). The cruise was coordinated by Grandma Sharon and Bob and they did an amazing job picking everything, we all appreciated it very much! It was the very last week I could have even cruised being pregnant .... I was the cheapest date of them all :) It would take too long to go into all the details of everywhere we went but trying to sum it up.... we saw spectacular views, met wonderful people, saw so many cultures and had family time that we will remember forever. Andrew and I also celebrated our 3rd anniversary while on the cruise :)

Andrew and I in Haiti

Grandma and Bob

Pink Onesie signed by Guy Harvey

After the cruise Andrew was traveling a lot with work but we were still able to get the office turned into the new office guest bedroom combo :) Dave and Danielle were the first to sleep in our new guest bedroom after we had it all set up. The weekend before the 4th they came in and spent a night with us. We took them to the river and enjoyed a day hanging out under the tent and jet skiing. I wasn't able to go out but I had fun playing with Cori while her parents were out having a good time!


Miss Cori

The weekend of the 4th Andrew and I took the time to go to Orlando for a day and take care of some shopping and the baby registry (finally I know). It was getting late and we were at our last store just wandering around Ikea and as we rounded a corner we ran into Dan and Sara! What are the odds? We were sooo excited to see them it has been a very long time and they were unable to make it the weekend before with Dave and Danielle. We didn't have long with them but even the 30 mins catching up was great and I'm so glad we were able to run into each other in a town none of us live in!

July 4th we had family time at the beach with both families. The weather wasn't great but we all still had a great time. Later that night we met up with Megan, Joe and Noah for fireworks in Cocoa Beach. We rarely have people come our way and to have old roomies come in two weekends in a row was a lot of fun. July 4th was really a great relaxing day for us! Speaking about people coming our way.... The next day Brittany and Jesse were passing through and stopped to have lunch with us. I really don't remember the last time we had soo many visitors in such a short amount of time, we loved every minute of it. We had a great lunch with them at a new restaurant on the river, it was sad to see them hit the road but we appreciated them stopping to see us!


Chris and Jason coming in

The following weekend Julie was home in the Fort and Andrew and I were able to meet up with her and Juliana for dinner at Tiki! Again most of these visits with friends have only lasted for a short time but every minute counts. We loved seeing everyone and I can't believe we were able to see soo many in such a short time!

The rest of July has been slower just figuring things out around the house getting things for the baby! I am currently 31 weeks and can't believe it. I really say this too much but where did the time go? I feel somewhat unprepared but I know it will all come together. We have the furniture (not fully assembled) but in the house and I love it! We also got the paint this past weekend so hopefully soon we can start putting things together and seeing some progress on the room :) The fabric for the bedding came in so we might even start on that too :) It's hard to think that in around 9 weeks we are going to be bringing our little one home from the hospital! We at least have 9 weeks to figure out a name :) just a small detail that yes our little one doesn't even have a name yet :) it's on the never ending list of things we need to do :)

Here are the belly pictures for those that have put in the request :)

24 Weeks

32 Weeks

2 comments:

Danielle said...

YAY!! A post! It was so good to see you guys back in June. I can't wait for some belly pics!! Post them soon! :)

Debbie said...

Great update Beth. Love the belly shots...they show how much that little girl is growing. Not too long until she makes her appearance! <3