Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sister Maternity Pictures

How often are you pregnant at the same time as a sister? Well Nicky and I were able to share in the experience together, her third my first. She has been a resource of information for us and I have turned to her a lot during this whole process. We had talked about getting pictures of us while pregnant but you know how life goes it never got done till the last minute!

When I say last minute I really mean last minute :) We had originally planned on having the professional photographer take some of us at the end of our session, however that day got moved and a later time, Nicky was sick and it just seemed like a lot to pull off in one night. Soooo we decided when our new camera came in we would go to the park and Andrew would play photographer for us :) He by the way did a great job! The camera came in on Friday and we had tried to make our schedules work for pictures over the weekend however it just didn't work out. Monday comes along and I had been having contractions all day so I told Nicky that if we wanted pictures we should probably do them tonight just in case.... Here are a few pictures that are my favorite!




1 comment:

Danielle said...

Cute!! .. Now where are the picture of that baby girl?!?!? :)