Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Free Christmas Cards!

A good friend posted on her Blog about Shutterfly giving away 50 free holiday cards. I thought to myself really? Nothing is really free anymore and what do I have to do to take advantage of this free offer? I’ve looked into Shutterfly before however I’ve never ordered anything from them. They have a lot of fun items like photo books, cards, notepads, really anything you can put a picture on they have it! It’s been a long time since I’ve been to their site and I was really impressed with all they have to offer! I went to the site to look at their holiday cards and started looking into other things, possible Christmas gifts…. I can’t share all my ideas but here is one http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars calendars make great grandparent gifts! I will share a few of my favorite cards. Because life can get away from us we are considering combining our holiday cards with Bella’s birth announcement :) Better late than never right!

Here a few of my favorites….




If we don’t end up doing the birth announcement Christmas card then we would pick from others at this link…

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

I also found thank you photo cards (http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-thank-you-cards?) which I love! It’s listed under holiday thank yous but this one I thought could go year round unlike my holiday stamps. I always buy holiday stamps for my Christmas cards and end up with extras so I try to use them after Christmas before the stamp prices go up, which they do often! You might be one of those that have received a card with a nutcracker stamp after the holidays :)

Thanks Danielle!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Haha!! You're welcome!! So glad I could help you get FREE Christmas cards AND birth announcements! Great idea! :) Can't wait to get mine in the mail!! Love you guys!!

Just Add Water said...

Thanks for the thoughtful note, Beth! Great to hear from you :)