Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 27, 2010

First Baby Pictures

Yesterday Andrew and I went to our second doctors appointment. They did an ultrasound at 5 weeks and I was not anticipating them doing another one this close but the doctor wanted to anyways. He brought us in for a quick ultrasound and it was more than I expected! The first one was at 5 weeks 5 days and it was just a dot. Yesterday at 9 weeks 2 days the baby was moving and you could see the arms and legs. It was amazing to see the changes in a matter of a few weeks! We were able to see the heart beat in the first one but it was hard; this time the heart beat was very pronounced and he turned on the volume so we could listen to it :) I can only imagine what the future ones will be like! I think the next time we'll have one is when we find out the sex of the baby, we can't wait!


5 Weeks 5 Days

9 Weeks 2 Days

9 Weeks 2 Days with Heartbeat

No comments: