Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's great to be a Florida Gator!!!


January 8, 2009 National Championship game between Florida and Oklahoma. The thought of going to the game crossed our minds, it wasn't there long after seeing the cost for tickets. Instead we had Nicky, Chad and the kids and Pam and Eric over. Gus and Debbie also stopped in with their game gear on. All day I said I wasn't going to make a big deal out of the game, I was going to go about my day just like any other day. After work I went home to prepare for guests and it felt like the time was just put on hold. 8:15 could not come any faster! The house still had the Gator Christmas lights up (I'm sure the neighbors love us) we couldn't take them down just yet. The flag was flying high and it was game time. We had a great time with a great group of Florida Fans. A late work night for all of us but it was well worth it. Go Gators National Champs Again!

No comments: